Action Launcher: Pixel Edition
? Material You-style color · ⚙️ Limitless customization · ⚡️ Speed
|Name||Action Launcher: Pixel Edition|
The blog post has all the details: https://blog.actionlauncher.com/a503a0049b18.
Release notes: https://actionlauncher.com/release-notes
- Plus Unlocked
The secrets to Action Launcher’s success:
1️⃣ Take the fast, smooth, stock Android launcher ?
2️⃣ Add Material You-style color extraction from your wallpaper (or pick your own!) ?
3️⃣ Add all the customizations & time saving innovations you can think of! ⚙️
Standout features include:
• Quicktheme: Material You-style theming of your home screen to match your wallpaper, or pick the colors yourself!
• Fully customizable search box.
• Widget Stacks: Swipe through multiple widgets, without clutter.
• Action Search: Search the web and your device, directly from your home screen!
• All Apps Folders.
• Covers: Folders, reimagined! Tap to load an app, swipe to reveal the folder contents!
• Shutters: Swipe to reveal a widget – preview your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app!
• Quickedit: Alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you. No more digging through icon packs!
• Google Discover integration!
• Quickdrawer: An A to Z list of all your apps – designed for hyperfast scrolling!
• Customizable Gestures.
• Notification Dots & Unread Count.
• Smartsize Icons: Icons are resized to match Material Design’s recommended icon size.
• At a Glance Widget: Quickly view the date and your next calendar appointment.
• Use icon packs, adaptive icons, scale icons, hide and rename apps & much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
? Included in ‘Best Android launchers of 2022’ lists from Android Central, Android Police & Android Authority! ?
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy One UI/TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you’ll instantly feel right at home.
Action Launcher may request access to the Accessibility Service API for specific gesture functionality such as turning off the screen or opening the notification panel. Enabling access is optional, disabled by default, can be revoked at any time, and neither collects nor shares any data.